A recipe very dear to my heart, as it has changed my South Indian chicken crazy husband to a Bengali die-heart fish lover!
Pan fried Chilli FishA recipe very dear to my heart, as it has changed my South Indian chicken crazy husband to a Bengali die-heart fish lover!Chief Chef
Fillets (Basa Fish )
Freshly Grounded garlic
Freshly Grounded Coriander leaves
Fresh Green Chilli paste
- Marinate the fillets with all the ingredients (except oil and corn flour) in a big bowl and cover it with a silver foil properly.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for at least an hour before pan frying it. You may also keep it overnight, before cooking it next morning
- Before frying the marinated fish, add 2 tablespoon of corn flour powder and coat the fillet evenly.
- Heat the oil in a non stick pan and in goes the fish with all the marination.
- Cook until the fish gives u a crispy look and completely cooked.
- Serve hot with egg noodles, or even plain rice.
It depends on your choice, it goes well with everything :)